Had fun last week watching feats of “daring-do” on the high seas!
These kite surfers are amazing!! When I first saw them doing this, I thought they
were holding on to the kites with their bare hands….DUH….the kites would have
been gone in one second flat……this has to be the most amazing feeling!
Now I thought about how it would actually feel, and what my thoughts at that
moment would be, and here they are….
1. I AM GOING TO DIE….
2. DOES MY REAR END LOOK SMALLER WHEN I’M HIGHER OFF THE GROUND?
3. THIS HELMET IS GOING TO RUIN MY HAIR.
4. DID I FORGET TO FEED THE CAT THIS MORNING?
5. I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL BE UNTIL THEY FIND MY BODY?
6. I JUST KNOW MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO REMARRY WITHIN SIX MONTHS.
7. DOES IT REALLY FEEL LIKE YOUR HITTING CONCRETE WHEN YOU HIT THE WATER AT HIGH SPEED?
8. WHILE THE PLASTIC SURGEON IS REPAIRING MY FACE, AFTER LANDING, I WONDER IF HE COULD DO
LIPOSUCTION ON MY THIGHS?
9. DARN……. I FORGOT TO USE THE BATHROOM BEFORE I LEFT THE HOUSE.
10. IF I JUST LET GO FOR ONE SECOND, I CAN REACH THAT CANDY BAR IN MY POCKET…
WHATEVER YOU DO TODAY, HAPPY LANDINGS!!!!