YOU’VE ALL GONE CRAZY….BUT I LIKE IT!
Well, here I am again…at a loss for words (which you know won’t last), staring six awards in the face!!!!
My mind has been running in circles, (which I must thank you all for, as it doesn’t get much exercise). Where to begin?
I’m going to totally mess up the rules and requirements, because when faced with this much adulation my mind fractures.
I hope you’ll all forgive me if I consolidate the random info about me, to just seven items, because you just DO NOT want to
know that much about me. I DO want to thank all of you taking the time to stop by and ‘LIKE’ my blogs..You make my
day! Your comments make me laugh, make me gasp, and touch me deeply at times…I’m amazed at the effect that blogging
can have on the emotions. It has definitely enriched my world..Thank you all for the little footprints you’ve left on
THE HUG AWARD…I want to thank Lynn for nominating me for the Hope Unites Globally award..The Hug award.
I am really touched by this Lynn. The award promotes, hope, love, peace, equality and unity for all people.
I am honored that Lynn feels that my blog helps to make the world a better place.
Please visit lynn at Blog Unique by Lynn Gaman. I couldn’t get my link to work on this, but you can find her wonderful
THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD…My thanks to Gaby! The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers who inspire, who have less
than 200 followers.. This word in German means, Beloved, Dearest, or favorite. I like it! I recommend you check out Gaby’s
blog at http://gdartdesign.wordpress.com . Fantastic design to drool over!
THE GENUINE BLOGGER AWARD…Thank you Tania! This is talented blogger and I love seeing what is new and exciting
in her world..you will too! http://taniajessicasmith.wordpress.com
She’s a delight!
THE INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD…Thank you reflectionsinapuddle! Very kind of you to nominate me for this award.
I’m humbled by the thought that this blog might inspire someone, hopefully for the good. You all go visit the
blog,,it’s awesome! http://reflectionsinapuddle.wordpress.com
THE BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD…Thank you Francina! So sweet of you and I look forward to hearing from you and checking
out your wonderful blog….pay the site a visit, it’s great! It INSPIRES me! http://seasonspoetry.wordpress.com
THE SUNSHINE AWARD…Thank you niasunset!!! This blogger is so generous and kind,,she is constantly guiding us to
and introducing us to new and fascinating bloggers. Do they have a BIGGEST HEART IN THE WORLD AWARD? If so I nominate
Nia!!! DO NOT MISS HER BLOG! http://photographyofnia.wordpress.com
O.K. here goes….Seven random things….
1. I wish my husband and my daughter would quit hounding me to paint my nails…I’m handling a camera all of the time,
that polish is NEVER going to stay on..
2. I buy silly toys all the time and then think of someone that I can “surprise” with a goofy gift.
3. I chipped TWO teeth this week eating an apple.
4. My dog is beginning to love my daughter more than me, because she keeps having to “dog-sit” him and now he always
want to go home with her.
5. I spilled water all over myself three times yesterday and then a whole bag of popcorn..hmmmmmmmmmm
6. The next time I fly I might actually buy a glass of wine..but if I did that, I’d still be asleep, drooling on the
poor person sitting next to me when we landed. The thought of that stops me every time and I just end up buying
7. I’m doing a speaking engagement for 65 people tomorrow and I can feel the terror building..CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!
NOW….SEVEN BLOGS THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Puppy day…how can you resist?
3. http://richardtulloch.wordpress.com Great images, great info.
4. http://namibsands.wordpress.com Game preserve, flowers, and
from time to time, SUPER updates
and info on problems with WordPress!
5. http://mymorningchocolate.wordpress.com YUM !!! FOOD !!! RECIPES!! YUM!!
6. http://artblablablablog.wordpress.com SO CREATIVE! Check out the Art!
7. http://youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com Observations from a first hand observer
of those who travel as they come and go..LOL
NOW….I LOVE YOU ALL!!! BUT…..AND THIS IS A BIG BUT…….(laugh amongst yourselves)..you’ve been too kind and I feel
richly blessed by all of these awards…but like Meryl Streep, it’s time to let somebody else have the stage..Don’t hate me..
still come see me…just AWARD me with you presence!!